Avoid Chapped Lips in winter: In winter, lips and hands become dry. Due to the cold winds, the lips and skin start losing moisture. As a result of which the skin becomes dry. In such a situation, it becomes necessary that you take extra care of your skin.
Here some tips are related to the care of lips and hands:
How to Avoid Chapped Lips?
- To prevent dryness and cracking of the lips, mix a few drops of argan pure cold pressed oil with a tablespoon of brown sugar and apply it.
- If you want, you can also apply fresh milk cream on the lips and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then clean it with light hands with a cotton swab soaked in lukewarm water. Do this daily for soft and pinkish lips.
- Honey acts as a moisturizer for chapped lips. Apply honey on your lips or apply a mixture of honey and glycerin before sleeping at night.
- Before going to sleep at night, wash the lips with lukewarm water and wipe them with a soft cloth and then immediately apply lip balm.
- Drink more water to retain the moisture of the lips. This will help in maintaining the softness of your lips.
- Use lip balm containing organic ghee, almond oil and coconut oil to prevent chapped lips in winters.
- Lipstick provides protection to your lips in winters. You can apply pink or plum color lipstick, which will not only enhance the beauty of your lips, but will also keep it soft. Ingredients like organic ghee, honey, almond oil, rose oil will keep your lips soft in winters.
Tips for Hands
- After washing hands, always apply a good brand of hand cream to keep the moisturizer intact.
- Massage the skin with oil before bathing. This will make your hands soft.
- Apply lotion or cream on the hands immediately after bathing. This will retain moisture in the skin.
- Massage the hands with a good nourishing cream at night and do not forget to massage the nails and the area around the nails as well.
- Use shower gel or glycerin based soap in winter.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of curd in a tablespoon of avocado oil and massage your hands with it. Wash after 10 minutes to remove dryness of hands.