Everyone wants to have a beautiful and shapely body, but due to lack of physical activities and uncontrolled lifestyle, it is not possible. These conditions can cause fat to accumulate around the hips along with various parts of the body such as the abdomen, waist, and thighs. Along with home remedies to reduce hips, it is also necessary to have a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
Know how home remedies can be used to reduce the fat of the hips.
Remedies For Reducing Hips
1. Coconut Oil
Method: Coconut oil can be used in cooking.
How it works:
Coconut oil is a type of medium-chain fatty acid. It helps in digesting fat, which can help in reducing weight. Research has found that dietary coconut oil consumption can help reduce fat, especially in the abdomen and surrounding areas. It can help in reducing fat by controlling the amount of good and bad cholesterol.
2. Start the day with Lemon Drinking Water
Method: Mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it every morning.
How it works:
Lemon water can work as a home remedy to reduce hips. Lemon detoxifies the body and can help remove unnecessary fat. It can also help in controlling calories, which can help in reducing weight. Along with controlling weight, it can also help reduce the risk of heart disease.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Method: Apple cider vinegar can be consumed in two ways as a home remedy to reduce hips
- Drink a glass of water mixed with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. If you want, you can also add a spoonful of honey to it.
- Soak two spoons of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight. Strain the water in the morning and drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar mixed with it.
How it works:
Apple cider vinegar can prove to help reduce weight. It is believed that apple vinegar can also help in reducing weight along with physical problems like diabetes and high cholesterol.
4. Benefits of Coffee
Method: Black coffee can be consumed half an hour before meals as a home remedy to reduce the fat of the hips.
How it works:
Caffeine can help reduce excess fat in the body with the help of thermogenesis and fat oxidation. Consuming caffeine can help reduce body weight, total fat, and especially fat around the waist. If someone does not like the taste of black coffee, then coffee without sugar and low milk can be consumed as a home remedy to reduce the fat of the hips.
Note: Keep in mind that coffee should be consumed in a balanced quantity, otherwise it can also cause harm.
5. Green Tea
Method: For a home remedy to reduce hips, put a green tea bag in a cup of potable hot water and consume it.
How it works:
Green tea extract is included in the home remedy to increase metabolism. It can aid in fat oxidation, which can help reduce total body weight.
Additionally, like black coffee, green tea can also help with fat burning and overall body weight control by aiding in thermogenesis and fat oxidation.
Other Tips For Hip Loss
1. Drink Plenty of Water
Method: Drink about two to three liters of water in a day.
How it works:
Drinking more water can also be included in the home remedy to reduce hips. Drinking more water increases the amount of water in the body, which increases the rate of urination. Due to this, the excess urea present in the body is flushed out through urine, which can help in reducing weight. Excess water content in the body also increases the metabolic rate, which can help in weight control, but how it works is difficult to say clearly at this time.
2. By Resting
Method: Get enough sleep for eight hours.
How to benefit:
To lose weight, exercise is as important as it is necessary to rest. Lack of sleep affects all the hormones that control appetite in the body. Because of this research, it can be said that getting enough and at the right time can help in reducing weight.
Hip Loss Exercises At Home
Exercises to reduce hips are very easy and they can be done at home. Do not forget to warm up before doing these exercises to avoid any kind of sprain or injury.
Read Also – Lose Weight With Lemon Drinking Water
Squats come first in the exercise of reducing hips. These exercises work to strengthen the quadriceps, hamstrings (thigh muscles), and glutes (hip muscles). It also strengthens the muscles of the hips, helps to bring them in shape, and helps in maintaining the balance of the body. Squats can be done as mentioned below.
- Stand straight with both feet at the width of the shoulders.
- Straighten your arms in front parallel to the shoulders without bending them.
- Now bend your knees and make a position like sitting on a chair and breathe in during this time.
- Lean forward about 10 degrees and bring the hips back.
- Keep in mind that your spine should remain straight and body tight.
- Stand straight after staying in this position for about 10-15 seconds.
- Repeat this process for about 10 minutes.
2. Side Lunges
Side lunges exercises help strengthen the pelvic and hip muscles. They help maintain a healthy muscle called the gluteus medius, weakening of which can lead to back pain and other lower body problems. Side lunges can be done as follows in exercise to reduce hips:
- First of all, stand straight.
- Keep both the feet equal to the width of the shoulders and keep the soles on the ground.
- Join hands and do the front.
- Now spread the right leg on the right side like in the photo above and bend towards it.
- During this, keep the left leg straight and do not lift it from its place.
- Stay in this position for about 10 seconds and then come back to the starting position.
- Now replicate this method with the left leg.
3. Stair Climbing
To reduce hips, it is advised to use stairs instead of a lift in exercise. This increases the movement of the hip muscles and can help in reducing fat. At present, there is no scientific research available on this. It can also be used as an exercise. You can do about three to four walks of stairs twice a day.
Along with exercising to reduce hips, it is also important to consume the right foods in the diet, which can help in reducing fat.
Change Your Diet For Reducing Hips
There is no specific diet plan to reduce hips, but keeping the following points in mind can help in controlling weight.
- Include green vegetables, fruits, and whole grains in your diet.
- Eat foods rich in fiber. These help in reducing weight.
- Do not consume foods rich in calories and fat like junk food and deep fry diet etc.
- Avoid eating candy, cookies, cakes, and other sugary foods.
- Avoid drinking cold drinks or any other unnatural energy drinks etc. They are rich in sugar.
- Instead of eating a lot at once, eat a little every two hours.
- Don’t skip meals at any time. The accumulation of fat around the hips is not a sign of a healthy body. In such a situation, to reduce the fat of the hips, home remedies, exercise, and consuming the right diet can help. The exercises to reduce hips mentioned in the article can help you get rid of this unwanted fat. Keep in mind that along with exercise, a balanced diet is also very important.