Excessive hair loss can be a troubling problem, often causing concern and affecting self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed correctly, you can control hair fall with some home remedies that are natural and effective in saving your hair.
Eggs are rich in sulfur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc, and protein, which together help in promoting hair growth.
To Prepare The Mask:
- Separate one egg white in a bowl and add a spoonful of olive oil and honey to it.
- Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tip.
- Wash off with mild shampoo after 20 minutes.
The proteins and essential fats present in it promote hair growth and prevent hair fall.
To Prepare Milk:
- Grate a medium-sized coconut and boil in a pan for five minutes.
- Stress and chill.
- Then add one teaspoon each of ground black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- Wash off with shampoo after 20 minutes.
Aloe vera is an effective home remedy for hair fall and promoting hair growth. It is also effective in reducing problems like itching and scaly scalp.
- Take a stalk of aloe vera and take out its pulp.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it on for about 45 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water. You can do these three to four times a week to see better results.
Read Also – How to Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally | 8 Tips
This herb prevents hair fall and further damage to the hair. It helps to soothe the scalp and get rid of any dry flakes/dandruff.
Make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of ground liquorice root and a quarter teaspoon of saffron in a cup of milk.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair length and leave it overnight.
- The next morning, wash your hair.
- Repeat this twice a week.
This tea is rich in antioxidants, which help promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Soak two to three tea bags in one or two cups of warm water, depending on the length of your hair.
- When it cools down, apply it on your scalp and hair while massaging your scalp.
- Wash off with cold water after an hour.
Amla is an effective home remedy to stop hair fall. One of the reasons is vitamin C deficiency, so consuming amla will strengthen the hair follicles and help you control it. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, amla helps promote faster hair growth, maintains a healthy scalp, and prevents premature greying.
- You can make a paste by mixing lemon juice and amla powder.
- Massage it on your scalp and hair.
- Use a shower cap to cover your head so that the paste doesn’t dry out.
- Keep it for an hour and then wash it off with normal water.
Read Also – Top 6 Healthy Lifestyle Tips to Control Diabetes
Beetroot is rich in vitamins C and B6, folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium, which are essential for healthy hair growth. In addition, it acts as a detoxification agent by helping to keep the scalp clean.
- Boil 7-8 beet leaves and grind them with 5-6 henna leaves.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
The antibacterial properties of onions help fight scalp infections, while the sulfur content improves the circulation of blood to the hair follicles. It promotes hair growth and controls hair fall.
- Select the onion to extract the juice from the onion.
- Soaking kalonji in onion juice and oxidation depends on light.
- 20 to 30 from normal deception.
- Take a look at this process one more time.